FIGHT HYMN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
Statistics
We have 119 registered users
The newest registered user is yuriyhed

Our users have posted a total of 186 messages in 182 subjects

UFC 123 Weigh-In Results

Go down

UFC 123 Weigh-In Results Empty UFC 123 Weigh-In Results

Post  Admin Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:02 am

Former UFC light heavyweight champions Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and Lyoto “The Dragon” Machida face off in the UFC 123 main event, both fighters intent on climbing back into the title picture. They, as well as the rest of Saturday’s fight card, weighed in Friday afternoon at The Palace at Auburn Hills in Detroit.

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Lyoto Machida
Machida and Jackson both stepped on the scale at 205 pounds, making their showdown official.

But there was plenty of tension as they stared each other down, posing for photographers. Machida put a fist in Jackson’s face. He didn’t respond too kindly, causing UFC president Dana White to step in and make sure they kept their distance.

They cooled down and shook hands before each did a brief interview with Joe Rogan.

“The pressure always exists regardless of the fight and I’m very prepared to put on a great show tomorrow night,” said Machida in response to a question about this being his first fight back after losing the belt.

“Lyoto is a very respectful guy,” said Jackson. “He has a great style, but I come here to excite the crowd. So I’m gonna show my love for ya’all tomorrow.”

Matt Hughes and BJ Penn
The co-main event features the rubber match between two more former UFC champions in B.J. Penn and Matt Hughes. They each weighed in at 169 pounds, but had no animosity in their staredown. They shook hands, hugged, and even shared a laugh before walking off the stage.

Check out MMAWeekly.com on Saturday night for full UFC 123 play-by-play coverage and postfight wrap-ups.

UFC 123 Full Weigh-in Results:

Main Bouts (On Pay-Per-View):
-Lyoto Machida (205) vs. Quinton “Rampage” Jackson (205)
-B.J. Penn (169) vs. Matt Hughes (169)
-Gerald Harris (185) vs. Maiquel Falcao (185)
-Phil Davis (205) vs. Tim Boetsch (205)
-George Sotiropoulos (15) vs. Joe Lauzon (155)

Preliminary Bouts (On Spike TV):
-Brian Foster (170) vs. Matt Brown (170)
-Mark Munoz (185) vs. Aaron Simpson (185.5)

Preliminary Bouts (Non-Televised):
-Karo Parisyan (170) vs. Dennis Hallman (170)
-Mike Lullo () vs. Edson Barboza (155)
-Paul Kelly (155) vs. T.J. O’Brien (155)
-Nik Lentz (155) vs. Tyson Griffin (155)

Admin
Admin

https://fighthymn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down